Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CellineMarie

Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.)   Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:49 am

Name: Renesmee Moralus

Title (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t3-held-titles):
Liberator

Appearance:
Renesmee has a wild burst of curly, fiery red hair witch contrast strongly with her pale blue eyes and almost black eye lashes and eyebrows. Her nose stands out, yet still is quite feminine. Her cheek bones high, and her face thin. The tone of her skin is fair, with almost unnoticeable freckles. She stands roughly at 5'10, not quite tall, yet not quite short either. Her face always appears to be masking something, her true feelings perhaps? And the way she always positions her stance looks as if shes preparing herself for a fight. She is thin although she is well fed, and never passes up a second helping. Her arms and legs are strong thought they may not appear it. Even though her small bust size may not make her very desirable among the men, she is glad of her size because it never causes a problem or distraction when battling.

Background:
Renesmee was raised in an orphanage and had to either learn to fend for herself or die; this explains her fierceness when fighting, and the determination when scouring for food. At age 14 she ran from the orphanage towards the sea, determined to become a great legend of a pirate. Soon she found herself alone, as she often had, and was living only on the sheer fight in her. Finally she came upon a ship with evidence that yes, it did belong to pirates. She crept aboard and hid for 5 days, until they were surrounded by nothing but ocean. So now when she came out of hiding, she knew their only choices were to keep her, or kill her. She was contempt with either by now. To her surprise the pirate crew agreed to let her live, but only if she did her fair share, which of course she would. So the girl that never had a childhood, now had to be a pirate. She was first given grueling work, or carrying stolen loot unto the ship, moving cargo, and scrubbing the deck. But she soon won the captain admiration, and was promoted, eventually until she became the captain right hand man.

Personality:
Renesmee prefers to be kept to herself, but doesn't mind a bit of company as long as their good folk. She is one who likes to keep feelings hidden deep inside her, and her favorite was of letting them out is fighting. She is strong on the outside, and although she has a fighting spirit, is weak and sensitive on the inside (Even though she would immediately kill anyone who knew this, and will take it to the grave with her). Whereas most women wish to have a husband who will provide for them and children to spoil and smother, Renesmee wants nothing more than to leave behind a legacy. A legacy of being the topmost pirate and the first girl captain.

Succession World:
One Piece

Successor:
Nami

Abilities

Free Form Abilities:

Second Abilities:

Third Abilities:

Base Stats (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t56-the-stat-system)

Strength:

Speed:

Magic:

Defense:

Magic Defense:

Sense:
Back to top Go down

Renesmee Moralus (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: