Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.   Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:23 am

In LoL, League of Legends for those of you who aren't the most knowledgeable on the subject, we have a small team. What I need to know, is Your 2-3 main champions and then your two best positions, lane-wise.

Mine are, Taric, Twisted Fate, and Kayle.(Up for change) Then my best two positions are Support and Mid.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.   Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:19 am

My main is Nunu and I sometimes use Warwick if i ever jungle. I play Top, and sometimes Jungle. I'm also hoping of getting Darius soon.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.   Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:47 am

AD Carry - Sivir, Yasuo, Varus, Caitlyn, Irelia, Riven, Lucian,

AP Carry - Ahri

Tank/Top - Aatrox

Assassin - Kha'Zix, Evelynn, Talon, Diana

Take notice of how I have no listed Supports, and none of my Jungler Champions are listed within Jungle. This is because Jungle and Support are the roles I will not play.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.   Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:27 pm

I have like... Four. Want to spread that number. Vel'Koz, Nautilus, Hecarim, and Rengar. Two main roles are Mid and Jungle.
I can Support with Vel'Koz too. And if I ever buy Graves/Kog'Maw/Corki, I can AD Carry. The only role which I don't feel comfortable playing is Top.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.   Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm aiming for either Kassadin, LeBlanc, or Karma. I'm going right now to farm IP. Join me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.   Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, Guys. I need to know a few things.
Page 1 of 1