Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Perceval N. Wattson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

Perceval N. Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Perceval N. Wattson   Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 am

Name: Perceval N. Wattson

Title: Liberator

Appearance:
Perceval N. Wattson Original

Perceval wears a black T-shirt with a gray vest over it. Over that is a white jacket with rolled up sleeves to his elbows. He wears black, baggy jeans with a brown belt hanging loosely off of his right side, while his main belt has a shiny silver buckle. His shoes are black with white soles and a flat bottom from use over the years.

Background:
Perceval comes from an aristocratic family, so he never ventured outside of his home, and was ordered to stay inside and hone his combat skills and knowledge. He only saw the outside from his room, and only felt the cold from his window. His entire life consisted of training and studying, nothing else. He yearned for freedom, a chance to be his own master.

One day, which seemed like any other for Perceval, called for him to be brought to a bunker in a State named Montana in a town named Missoula. He was brought there from his hometown in Spokane, and was locked in his designated bunker for 2 months without being told why. Communications between anyone had grown scarce, and soon he was left alone with no word from anyone for 3 months, but he was with enough rations to sustain himself for that long. On the first day of January, he had gotten sick of the place he was in, and starting pushing on the bunker doors in an attempt to open it, which any sane person would think impossible, but as he kept pushing and punching it, his body was surrounded by a cold aura, which did not bother him, but frosted the ground around him, his green eyes becoming an ice blue, and his brown hair soon turned a pure white. Each punch dented the door even more until he busted a hole through it, and pried a way out. He didn't question how, he was just glad he was out.

The halls were empty, not a single soul was there, and Perceval walked blindly through the pitch black hallways, searching for anyone else who could be here, but not a single voice or sound was heard besides his own. Eventually he found his way out, finally tasting freedom, he had seen the sun, had felt the wind, and was finally free. He was his own master now. But, this was not the same Earth he had seen 5 months ago, nor would he settle for what it was now. He would change it. He would not let it be caged by this darkness, he would not let the people of Earth be deprived of the freedom and light as he once was.

Personality:
Perceval ever rarely leaves his calm demeanor, his rationality is always present, however when faced with asininity, Perceval's temper is usually lost and scolds them for their blunders. He never succumbs to pressure, only finds a way around it, and strives to make everything he does perfect, failure is not apart of his life.
He always abides by the rules, never straying or making his own ways, only following the orders given by others. He has rarely had social interaction with others, nor was he allowed to, thus having difficulty conversing with his peers, his reserved and quiet attitude hides him from facing his struggle.

Succession World: Bleach

Successor: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Abilities -

Free Form Abilities:
"Hyourinmaru" When sealed, Hyōrinmaru looks like a normal katana with the exception of the guard, which is in the shape of a four-pointed bronze-colored star. Its hilt is light blue, and sheath dark blue. The sheath completely dissolves when he draws his sword. The sword is somewhat longer than most Zanpakutō, at about 1.4 meters long, preventing him from wearing it at the hip. Because of this, Perceval instead carries it on his back by his green sash over his right shoulder.

Flash Step: A form of high-speed movement that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow, utilized by the user's Reiatsu. +70

Kidō - These spells are produced with strong Reiryoku and fall into two categories: Hadō for direct attacks, and Bakudō for battle support. To use Kidō, Perceval must recite the specific incantation for the spell, which is often long and requires a few seconds to speak.

Second Abilities:

"Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens" In its Shikai, Hyōrinmaru extends slightly in length, and gains a crescent-shaped blade attached to its hilt by a long metal chain, which can extend greatly, if necessary, by force of will. The chain itself can be used for attack, or to entangle a target. +25 Magic and Attack

"Subjugation of the Heavens" One of Hyōrinmaru's basic powers, as well as its strongest. It allows him to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or more specifically, the water in the surrounding atmosphere. The ability is usable in both Shikai and Bankai. +20 Magic

"Vacuum Ice Blade" This ability allows Perceval to control his Shinkū Tasō Hyōheki technique and manipulate the ice by gathering it at Hyōrinmaru's tip and expelling it forward creating a large blade of ice to impale his opponent. +20 Strength/Magic

"Woven-Ice Wall"  Perceval generates a protective wall of ice by finely weaving threads of ice together. +30 Def/M.Def

"Six-Clothed Ice Binding-Array" Perceval can lay down a trap by placing five snowflake-shaped ice crystals on the ground in a pentagonal formation. When an opponent steps into the trap, each snowflake sends a line of ice towards them. The space within the pentagon is then encased in a large pillar of ice, trapping the opponent.

"Shikai Special Ability" Hyōrinmaru allows Perceval to control water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and freezes anything it touches. Hyōrinmaru can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles.Perceval can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice, which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them. The chain-blade also freezes anything Perceval traps with it. +20 Magic

"Dragon Hail Flower" When Perceval stabs his opponents, a huge burst of ice erupts from the point of contact between Hyōrinmaru and the opponents, encasing and freezing them. Perceval then proceeds to shatter the ice, and his opponent with it.

"Thousand Years' Ice Prison" Perceval creates many ice pillars, which encircle him and his enemy. At his command (when he turns his sword 90 degrees counter-clockwise), these pillars then move towards the enemy, enveloping and crushing them.

Third Abilities:

"Daiguren Hyōrinmaru" Perceval's Bankai causes ice to flow from Hyōrinmaru onto Perceval, starting at his right arm, which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt, which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of an eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over his shoulders, with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The ice forms down his left arm and encases his hand, which ends in a claw. Perceval's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand, as they also end in claws. These new ice limbs are movable, and can be used as an extension of himself to aid in battle +30 Str + 40 Defense + 30 Speed + 30 Magic +20 Magic Defense + 20 Sense

"Shield of Ice Wings" Perceval is capable of wrapping his wings around himself like a sphere, protecting him from attacks. +15 Def

"Bankai Regeneration" As long as there is water in the air, Perceval's Bankai can regenerate itself.

"Lingering Ice Puppet" Upon activating his Bankai, Perceval is able to create and shape a large amount of ice into his exact likeness. It is very life-like, as it can appear to bleed.

"Frozen Heaven Hundred Flower Funeral" This ability is an extension of Hyōrinmaru's Tensō Jūrin power. The ability opens up a huge hole in the clouds, through which a large amount of snow floats down onto his opponent. As the snow comes into contact with the opponent, ice flowers sprout all over their body, instantly trapping them in a pillar of ice.

Bankai Special Ability: Much like his Shikai, Perceval can freeze objects and areas, though the radius and strength of the freezing is greater. Because the Bankai's freezing ability is much greater, Perceval can swing his tail around as a weapon to try and freeze objects. Hyōrinmaru's Bankai lets Perceval access several additional techniques.

Strength:10

Speed:25

Magic:30

Defense:25

Magic Defense: 5

Sense:5

Last edited by Dominic on Wed May 21, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Perceval N. Wattson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perceval N. Wattson   Perceval N. Wattson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:19 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Perceval N. Wattson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: